About the role
Social Media Manager require for a boutique creative social media agency based in Shoreditch. Please note this role will be office based 3-4 day per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this amazing agency and get to not only work on a portfolio of great brands but also create work you will be truly proud of!
The role will predominantly be focused on the Gen Z audience and managing Instagram accounts but you will also be working across all the other social channels.
As social media manager you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Pro-activity to keep clients ahead of (or in line with) popular trends
- Help to plan, develop and execute communications across all organic and paid Social channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Tik Tok)
- Audience engagement in brand tone of voice
- Develop the social media strategy with wider team and its execution to drive KPIs including brand awareness, engagement and performance
- Culturally aware thinker
- Create and deliver monthly content calendar aligned with paid media campaigns and other social activity
- With producer/co-ordinator manage content editors – including overseeing projects, workflow, deadlines and quality of work
- Content conception, creation and publication across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, IGTV
- Monitoring performance of content using platform analytics
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Friendly, positive team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with good numbers for reporting
- Experience planning social media content and managing social communities for a brand or publisher, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snapchat / LinkedIn knowledge a bonus)
- Strong knowledge of platform analytics and reporting (Crucial)
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks and an interest in working in a dynamic start-up environment
- Working or better knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, (Adobe Premiere/After Effects a bonus)
What they can offer you:
This is a great opportunity to join this amazing agency and learn from some of the best in the business. They are only small but the boost a plethora of leading brands on their client list and produce some amazing work! If you are looking to really kick on your career this is the job for you!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.