About the role
Social Media Manager required for an exciting sports start-up based in London! This offers the successful candidate to work with some truly talented people on a really exciting sports brand. It is their goal to become a household name and the social media manager will help them achieve this!
This is a varied role will also have the following responsibilities:
Social Content Ideation
• Content Calendar Planning
• Briefing & management of Design/Video assets
• Mail out Creative Planning & Copy
• Paid Ads Copy
• Social Media Insights & Reporting
• Managing PR promotion across social channels
• Channel Management and Content Scheduling (Alongside Social Media exec)
• Editorial content planning
• Content management
What Skills you need:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
– Proven social media management experience ideally for another sports company
– Extensive experience of a creating campaigns across all the major social channels
– Previous experience of managing a small team would be beneficial
– Content Management experience is key – someone that understands social and how to refine the date to present
– Have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple things a one time.
What they can offer you:
My client is going through an exciting growth stage and they have some fantastic people within the team. This is a great chance to join a really amazing company!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.