Social Media Manager | Telco | London | up to £45,000
Social Media Manager wanted for a fast growing Telco brand, who are driving to grow their presence across all social channels. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will lead in strategy, planning, creation and delivery of all social media aspects across the company. This role sits within their digital team and focuses on all elements of social media, executing campaigns, interacting, reporting and evaluating the content created and outputted, this individual will play a play a huge role in the way the company moves forward with their social presence. The role is predominantly focusing on organic growth, but you will be working closely with their growth marketing team and having an input for creating content for their paid channels as well. This role offers up to £45,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- In-depth understanding of social platforms, trends and social marketing best practice
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders, building and maintaining relationships with them
- Analysing social media insights to provide recommendations on social content to output
- Monitoring trends and developments in social media and advising on best practice
- Working on creative ideas on the conceptualization of how to re-purpose content for social channels
- Creative copywriter who can re-purpose this to multiple channels
- An understanding of paid and organic social and how to best get the best out of both
- Know how to pull data from social channels and explain the finding to create social strategy behind it
About the role
Within this Social Media Manager role, you will be supporting the Marketing Director in the strategy, planning, creation and delivery of all social media aspects across the company. This role is all about driving brand awareness and engagement through creative and optimised content on social media. You will be targeting both businesses and consumers.
About the company
The company is one of the fastest growing UK Telco businesses which has gained over £250m in funding. This brand are disrupting the telco and connectivity space, through the way they communicate with their customers. They are breaking long-set rules, and focusing on innovation in order to drive their business forward!
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: tc@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Industry: Social Media
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”