Social Media Marketing Associate | Financial Services | London | £34,000
Social Media Marketing Associate wanted to join a fantastic Asset Management company, owning a range of Social Media channels, engaging with their community and attending industry events. You will be joining a friendly, close-knit team based in Central London. The role offers up to £34,000.
- This person really needs to hit the ground running, so you will need a strong knowledge and experience of running organic social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn autonomously
- Although you don’t need prior experience working within asset management, you will need a keen interest in the industry in order to fully engage with the community
- Strong communication and people skills, you will be interacting with a range of internal and external teams as well as attending industry events
- Experience creating strategic campaigns with a unified message, in line with the wider marketing team
- Experience assisting the set up of paid social media lead generation campaigns
- Background in analysing social media activity in order to optimise account performance
- You will be taking photo’s at events and around the office – so you will also need to be comfortable with a camera!
- Understanding of and interest in new digital trends
- Ability to create professional and appealing assets including photos and videos
- HTML and basic design skills would be beneficial but are not essential
About the role
Within this Social Media Marketing Associate role, you will be providing key support to the Social Media and Digital Marketing function through social media management, CRM database management, reporting and thought leadership. You will be working with a range of teams to create, fun, engaging, ‘snackable’ content in order to communicate with the wider asset management community. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their Social Media Marketing career.
About the company
This is an organisation that are striving to make Asset Management and investments as simple as possible for their customers – and they have been incredibly successful so far! They also have a huge focus on retaining and developing their people so culture is key!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@redcat-digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Industry: Asset Management