Social Media Producer | Social Agency | London | Competitive Salary
Social Media Producer wanted for a global Social Media Agency to support the Social Production Director in ensuring client projects are delivered according to the strategy, required quality, and performance. Creating, maintaining, training and presentations, whilst producing routine client reports and scoping out and on-boarding new business. This position is going to be pushing for creative business on accounts throughout the UK and Europe, by leaning on existing relationships and finding new angles to consult with prospective clients, as well as overseeing inbound sales leads.
- In-depth understanding of social platforms, trends and social marketing best practice
- Supporting the Commercial Team with input into project Game Plans
- Producing routine client reports
- Scoping out and onboarding new business
- Ensuring direct reports are adhering to expectations and not over-servicing
- Experienced in successfully and effectively managing and leading projects, with some experience overseeing strategic accounts being a big plus
- Must have previous client-facing experience and confidence with guiding clients in a strategic and consultative manner
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective relationship building qualities
About the role
Within this Social Media Producer role you will be expected to drive new business revenue throughout Europe by consulting and selling in creative social solutions. This role is ideal for an experienced project manager with a strategic, consultative, and confident approach. Ensuring direct reports are adhering to expectations and not over-servicing.
About the company
The company is leading social media agency in community management and social insights, but are now turning those insights into creative solutions. They work with some of the biggest clients across the planet in a huge variety of industries including entertainment, FMCG, Automotive, Travel, Finance, Travel and Gaming (just to name a few). The company has an amazing culture and also offers regular working from home.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: as@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Social Media
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”