Social Media Project Coordinator wanted to work for one of the worlds largest luxury fashions brands on a freelance basis up until the end of February.
This role is paying up to £250 per day dependent on experience, and is an immediate interview and start.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for delivering on both paid and organic social campaigns, ensuring key communications with wider marketing, creative, production and senior business teams. The role will be a mixture of WFH and office based should you wish, and if current government legislation allows.
What skills do you need?
- Managing multiple social media accounts at once across several platforms
- Ensuring delivery of both paid and organic social content
- Successfully delivering digital first campaigns
- Managing stakeholders, keeping them updated at different stages of projects
- Directing multiple digital and social teams, ensuring ensuring projects are delivered in sync and in a timely manner
- Productive cross-functional collaboration
- Tracking multiple projects in Asana, making sure everything is on brief, to budgets and to set timeframes
- Working closely with the Traffic Manager, ensuring correct resource and budget allocation
What can they offer you?
A day rate of up to £250 per day and the chance to work for one of the most established luxury fashions brands in the world.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.