Social Strategist wanted to join a boutique creative content agency in London. Working across an array of exciting accounts from Luxury drinks brands to personal care. Looking for a hungry, passionate and eager individual to step up into a role where you can help shape and influence our social and content output as they continue to grow as an agency. An opportunity to work agency side leading the social strategy for one of the world’s most iconic alcohol brands and how we recruit a new generation of consumers, this is an exciting opportunity!
This role is paying up to £34,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be working within an exciting team working with the Social Media Executive and Social Media Manager and creative team from concept to creation. This includes large scale social campaigns, content calendars, product launches, campaign shoots and influencer campaigns. You need to be a strategic planner who had a strong understanding of social platforms and how to maximise their potential for reaching and engaging with consumers, developing social and content strategies for the key clients.
What skills do you need?
- Experienced writing client reports and working in a client facing position, managing stakeholders
- Developed social and content strategies, and be a strategic thinker
- Ability to develop clear strategic thinking
- A strong understanding of social platforms and how to maximise their potential for reaching their audience
- Aware of trends, brands and technologies and how they impact our business and culture in general
- Supported social media teams to develop regular content calendar’s plans, as well as larger scale campaigns
What can they offer you?
A great team that will allow you to be creative and be part of a team that aim to create award winning campaigns along with a competitive salary.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.