A global Publishing company responsible for some of the biggest brands in the World with a digital footprint in over 10 countries and 3 continents is embarking on a period of major transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join their Business Development team, who are spearheading new initiatives within the organisation.
About the role
The team is currently building new subscription and payment models. You would help in defining, researching and testing new business opportunities. This role will be part of a newly formed cross-functional incubator team, working with highly motivated developers to create exciting new products. They are looking for a developer with flexibility who can take on a variety of work, from assisting with brand new green-field products and integrations of current services that the Business Development team are looking into as part of our “New Business” program, all the way through to integration with their existing core engineering platforms.
What skills do you need?
- Experience using React, Next.js, Express and Node.js.
- Experienced writing automation using Jest and Cypress.
- Experience using AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Product focused and understand the balance between speed of delivery and quality.
- Have knowledge of the full development life cycle from inception to development and launch.
What can they offer you?
This internationally renowned brand is offering a fantastic day rate, a great working culture, amazing office environment and remote working on a Friday.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.