Senior Software Engineer | Core Product Team | React | London | Up to £85,000
About the role
This is a role working with a well-known comparison site, helping thousands of people save money on their bills, positively affecting their lives. Despite being a house-hold name, this company isn’t thought of first and foremost as a tech company – something which they’ve been trying to change for a while; this company has no bricks and mortar and are fully digital first.
The role involves working across any number of projects – anywhere from the customer facing website, personalised experiences for customers, user journeys, checkout ventures and their product pages – with millions of unique visitors every month.
In terms of the client themselves, they’re generally working across everything and anything from: React, Redux, GraphQL, Clojure, Go, Ruby, Elixir and Kubernetes.
What can they offer you?
– A decent package; this role is looking for anyone from the £50-85,000 range + 10% discretionary bonus
– 7.5% pension contribution
– Free breakfast, afternoon snacks and a barista
– Office Gym
– Learning and Development budget
– Office Arcade
– Isolated rooms for quiet work
– The opportunity to work with some of London’s best and most pragmatic engineers
Interview process is a phone call with an engineer, a take home technical test, followed by a face-to-face consisting of a technical chat, as well as competency/culture based interview.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JP@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP