Software Engineering Manager | Central London | Up to £100,000
An exciting opportunity to work with a multi award winning, fast growing company with international offices that provides insight for businesses making some of their most crucial investment decisions. They are doing great work but they are in need of a creative, agile and passionate Software Engineering Manager to further develop their work.
They have invested heavily in AWS technology and want you to choose the Tech and tools used to drive the business forward. With you implementing the businesses future focus of improving the customer experience and their communication system.
What will be expected from the Software Engineering Manager:
- Confident with meeting team delivery objectives with innovative and compliant solutions.
- Ability to deliver project work while managing the expectations of your stakeholders.
- Establish a clear target architecture supported by a well-managed technology evolution strategy.
- Have a strong understanding of the hiring process.
- Be confident developing inspiring high performing teams whilst providing a supportive environment.
- Experienced with building web applications and the underlying technologies across the stack.
- Committed to building reliable well-tested systems.
- You will have experience using React and PHP.
- Experience of using AWS cloud environments.
- Experience of working in an Agile work environment.
- Have the right to work in the UK.
If you are interested:
Phone: 0207 265 7800 – ask for Kye
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.