One of the largest, and most successful corporations in the world is looking for a solutions lead who can mix technical excellence with blue-sky thinking. This is a rare opportunity to take part in the future. Creating both engineering and infrastructure solutions for markets ranging from IOT to Smart railway experiences. At the very least, we can promise that your job won’t be boring.
About the role
You will be responsible for the mentoring and management of a team of engineers. Crucially, you will be developing the technology strategy for you team, and design the architecture for whichever project you are assigned to. This role requires you to apply a broad understanding of engineering practices in a thoughtful and insightful manner.
What skills do you need?
- An excellent track record of technical leadership, with experience mentoring software engineers
- Strong experience in Agile development
- An ability to communicate effectively is critical
- Should be able to independently develop both front and back-end architecture
- A good understanding of the structure of a development team
What can they offer you?
- A Base salary of up to £110,000 pounds
- A Bonus package worth around £28,000
- Private medical insurance, alongside a raft of other benefits typical of a global companies
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.