Social Media Manager
About the Role:
Working for a Mental HealthTech start-up company, the Social Media Manager will join the growth team to help own the process of organic social media presence. They will be also working alongside the growth and content marketing team.
They are looking for someone with a strong history of building a social media presence online, preferably on TikTok or Instagram, who can help continue to grow their social media following,
- Managing paid social and paid search campaigns on platforms such as Meta, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Working alongside the rest of the Growth and Marketing team on experimenting creative solutions to problems or goals.
- Using data to gain insights on your users and using this to develop marketing strategies.
- Share your findings with your team, communicating campaign performance to help encourage growth.
- 2+ years’ experience in social media management at a high growth start-up.
- A systematic approach to A/B testing.
- Experience building a social page (Instagram, TikTok, Etc.) from 0 to ~30k followers.
- Hands-on experience and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Familiar analysing data on commonly used data platforms.
Bonus points for:
- D2C or HealthTech start-up experience.
What’s on Offer:
- up to £80k + generous equity.
- Flexible working environment.
- Pension plan.
This is a super exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to help develop and drive towards this company’s long term vision.
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.