Swedish Content Merchandising Manager | Leading Entertainment Brand | London
Swedish Content Merchandising Manager required for a leading entertainment brand based in London. This role will be focused on the Swedish market and the successful candidate will be fluent in both Swedish and English. They will also have an excellent understanding of Swedish culture and what Swedish consumers will want and the best way to position content to them.
The role is initially an 11-month fix term contract based in Central London.
About the Role:
The Swedish Content Merchandising Manager will demonstrate a highly creative mind, editorial acumen, and a knack for getting things done. As a member of the international organization, you will be responsible for working with the team to craft a compelling communication strategy for a Swedish audience.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Deploying content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer engagement and increase long-term member retention
- Provide Swedish cultural context and apply these to establish a tone of voice to speak to Swedish customers
- Build promotional pages, emails, and action incentives using my client’s proprietary tools
- Managing the details of highly visible editorial features with an always-on holistic eye to my client’s multi-faceted member experience, which varies by member type, device and geolocation.
- Excellent oral and written English & Swedish language communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in content, merchandising, content marketing or e-commerce
- Passion for digital entertainment and avid consumer of online media, including websites, blogs, and other digital content
- Strong knowledge of Swedish cultural and media landscape
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: nr@redCat-digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Type: 11-month FTC
Industry: Content & Editorial / Merchandising