Talk about being one of the biggest media brands in the world! Most of us, as well as millions of others use their products and services every single day. Sometimes hours on end binge watching or on the move. They’re constantly innovating everything they work on whether it’s industry-leading digital products, streaming and on-demand services or unlimited worldwide content.
They’re looking to expand their design team with UI Designers. So this is an exciting opportunity where you’ll be joining what is Europe’s biggest design team. As big as they are, it’s still a close knit family feel which will still empower you to have the autonomy and support needed to constantly push boundaries and create world-class experiences.
As a UI Designer you will :
- Be supported by Lead UI Designers in delivering forward thinking design for native mobile, web and TV interfaces for their entire portfolio of products.
- You’ll set an example for what great looks like with an innovative approach to your design delivery.
- Work in a collaborative design environment where you will be fundamental in helping drive their design culture by being a champion for user centred design.
What do you need to have?
- Have commercial experience in UI Design working on responsive web and/or mobile apps. TV experience would be a plus
- Experience of working in either a digital agency or in-house large organisation
- A solid understanding of user-centred design and how design can bring brand, visual and experiences together
- Strong communication skills with the ability to simplify complex design concepts
- Proficient in Invision, Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.