UI Designer | Leeds | LEADING ENTERTAINMENT BRAND | Salary Negotiable
About the UI designer role:
You will be working with one of Europe’s leading Entertainment brands. With 10’s of millions of customers working over several countries, you will be responsible for the creative execution of design work across several projects that will reach an audience in the millions. You will be working in what is regarded as a leading design team in Europe. Based in Leeds this role provides a competitive salary and has brilliant benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Lead Designer in day-to-day delivery
- Setting benchmark for what good looks like though clarity and an innovative approach to your creative approach
- Collaborating with UX to user test both flows and new UI designs
- Stakeholder engagement within and outside the Digital team at Product Owner and Senior Manager level
- Working with Front End Developers to build designs of a high standard
- 4+ years experience in UI design
- Strong understanding of visual and UCD
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to convey complex design concepts clearly to a diverse range of audiences within the organisation
- Experience in gathering business requirements and converting these into designs suiting the customers needs
- Proficient with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite
About the company:
A leading Entertainment company providing fantastic products and services to 10’s of millions of customers spanning several countries. They place huge value on training their employees so that they can grow within the company and build their skills to further stand out as market leaders in Europe. The Leeds office is the centre of their Digital Hub with a fantastic culture and great work life balance to match.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP