One of the UKs most ground-breaking biotech and pharmaceutical companies is looking for a User Experience Designer to join a team that is working across the company to create industry defining change.
The role covers both UX design (predominantly) and research. You will be working end to end on projects that have a have a huge impact on peoples lives, and get to influence all areas of the organisation. The industry is desperate for huge digital change and you will be at the forefront of some of the most important digital disruption of the next decade. You will combine cutting edge science with pioneering technology in data, AI, machine learning and more.
Surrounded by a fantastic, and industry leading UX team, you will be helped to develop rapidly through this next phase of your career. You will work with experienced researchers to be highly skilled in a huge range of research methodologies, and become a highly strategic designer working closely with Leads and the Head of UX to evangelise UX throughout the company.
- Good understanding of UX principles
- At least 2 years experience as a UX practitioner in industry
- Experience with both UX Design and Research Methodologies
- Experience working across a range of different digital channels
- Ability to cope with the demands for juggling multiple concurrent projects
- You should be always be looking to make an impact on peoples lives and be excited by making a difference
What they can offer you:
Up to £60,000 + 10% bonus + Bens
They are looking for 2-3 days in the office a week.