One of the World’s largest biopharmaceutical companies is looking for a UX Lead to drive the digital healthcare disruption within their business.
You will work on projects that are genuinely challenging and most importantly make a life changing impact to their users. You could be working on a huge variety of projects from creating smart, connected medical devices to designing digital products used by the World’s leading scientists to build cancer drugs or the newest vaccine.
Line managing a small team of 3-5, the role is a mix of management, strategy and hands on UX research and design.
The disruption in digital healthcare is only just starting and this is an opportunity to design hugely exciting, impactful products that will be at the forefront of this change in the industry
- At least 6 years experience as a UX practitioner in industry
- Experience with both UX Design and Research Methodologies
- Experience working across different digital channels
- Experience line managing a small team
- Ability to cope with the demands for juggling multiple concurrent project