I am looking for a talented UX Manager to join the team at a leading British retailer. In this role, you will lead a team of around 6 UX designers to ensure their customers have a best in class experience through their digital products. One of the most exciting aspects of this role is the level of autonomy you will have in directing the design strategy for the entirety of the retailer.
- Develop and implement product design strategies that put customers at the forefront of everything they do.
- Lead and manage a team of UX designers, providing coaching and mentoring to help them grow and perform at their best.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure excellent communication and alignment.
- Staff the design community with the right people and skills for the business needs.
- Drive cross-functional ways of working and set clear expectations for how design should operate in that model.
- Proven experience as a successful UX Design Manager, with a passion for product discovery and agile methodologies.
- Ability to manage, coach, and develop designers, with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to simplify complex ideas and drive culture change.
- Proven track record of delivering results in challenging environments, with a focus on maximizing business value.
- Adept at discussing technical concepts, with a focus on speed of delivery.
- Established a multi-disciplined design community in the past, with ideas for how a modern design function should operate.
- Experience in developing and implementing design strategies that align with business goals and values.
They are committed to fostering a positive team spirit and embodying our organizational values. If you are an experienced UX Design Manager with a passion for delivering seamless and enjoyable customer experiences and a desire for autonomy in directing design strategy, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.