About the role:
Working for a high-growth, innovative SaaS startup in the data space, the UX Researcher will take ownership of the Product and User research as well as establish good research processes. They have 1000’s of customers using their products all around the world, ranging from small businesses to global corporates.
The UX Researcher will be responsible for:
- Working to deliver insights to your team to help them understand their audience to make better informed decisions.
- Doing qualitative research to help answer questions and identify opportunities for initiatives that will help to deliver value to the company.
- Empowering others in the organisation to improve their research, whilst taking ownership of the research processes.
- Communicating the findings of your research in a way that conveys actionable insights to stakeholders.
The UX Researcher will have:
- Experience running research for digital products during the discovery phase.
- Using qualitative research methods to identify user needs and opportunities.
- Experience or a desire to work in a research team of 1.
Bonus points for:
- A background in the technology/data space.
- Experience working within an industry that has a specialised audience.
This is a great opportunity for a talented UX Researcher to join a well-funded startup in an exciting space that is scaling globally at a rapid rate. They have a remote first culture, but also have an office in London if you did want to go in.
£65k + generous stock
Remote or London
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.