Senior UX Researcher wanted for a Global B2B Retailer to work across international markets, based in Central London. It’s a great time to join this award winning UX team as they continue to grow their hub of UX Researchers and Designers who have incredible blend of academic and commercial experience!
About the role
As UX Researcher, you’ll be experienced in all aspects of the research phase from planning to execution. You’ll need to have the knowledge on a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Furthermore, you’ll have proven UX research understanding, a customer base and a vast product range. This company is looking for the UX researcher who takes the time to understand customer issues, whilst testing design solutions, making sure they’re in line with customers expectations.
- Provide insights into needs of the customers and identify opportunities for key improvements
- Produce and share actionable UX research insights across all stages of the user centred design process
- Work with key members to identify requirements and priorities for the UX research
- Create testing plans to facilitate recruitment requirements and study objectives
- Partner with the analytics team to discover trends within the customer behaviour and use these to strengthen the insights
- Draw upon a range of customer insight sources including customer feedback, research, and direct communication
- Work across the business, developing channels to access and disseminate customer insights and research findings
- Comfortable working as an individual and collaboratively with a UX Research and Design team
- An enthusiastic User Experience Researcher, with at least a minimum of three years commercial experience
- Experienced in working closely with stakeholders to help solve UX challenges.
- Proven experience and capability in Usability Testing
- A confident individual who is able to work individually or with a wider team
- Must have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Have strong stakeholder management skills,
About the company
The is a global B2B retailer who have created a multi-million pound digital team sitting at the core of the company. With inspiration from the CEO himself, they’re constantly evolving whilst providing a truly user centric environment. Although they generate millions every day, they’ve kept their start-up environment and pride themselves on innovation. Moreover, they’re committed to unlocking the full potential of the entire omni-channel experience, making this role fundamental to the business.
Incredible training opportunities are on offer, and you’ll be working and learning from some of the best UX researchers and designers in the industry.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.