UX Researcher | Global B2B Retailer | £60,000 basic | Central London
About the UX Researcher:
An opportunity has arisen for a UX Researcher to join a Global B2B Retailer based in Central London.
It’s a great time to join an award winning UX team as they continue to grow their hub of UX Researchers who have incredible blend of academic and commercial experience! As a UX Researcher you will be experienced in all aspects of the research phase from planning to execution and have knowledge of range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
As well as a strong UX research understanding, the client is looking for someone with a knack to truly take the time to understand customer issues, whilst testing design solutions, making sure they’re completely in line with customers expectations
You will have a massive customer base and a vast product range, which will naturally give you the opportunity to exercise all of your UX research skills whilst further developing them, impacting the interaction of millions!
- Continually provide insights into needs of the customers and identify opportunities for key improvements
- Produce and share actionable UX research insights across all stages of the user centred design process
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, working with key members to identify requirements and priorities for the UX research
- Create testing plans to facilitate recruitment requirements and study objectives
- Work with the analytics team to discover trends within the customer behaviour and use these to strengthen the insights
- Draw upon a range of customer insight sources including customer feedback, research, and direct communication
- Work across and with the business to develop channels to access and disseminate customer insights and research findings
- Work collaboratively with a UX Research and Design team
- An enthusiastic User Experience Researcher, with at least a minimum of three years commercial experience
- Experienced in working closely with stakeholders to help solve UX challenges.
- Proven experience and capability in Usability Testing
- A confident individual who is able to work individually or with a wider team
- Must have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced Agile environment
About the company:
The client is a global B2B retailer who have a created a multi-million pound digital team sitting at the core of the company. They are constantly evolving, providing a truly user centric environment which is inspired from the CEO himself. They generate over £2-3 million worth of sales every single day but are far from being corporate! They operate more like a start-up environment with the backing of the business and you’ll find them priding themselves on innovation. They are committed to unlocking the full potential of the entire omni-channel experience, so you will be a fundamental part of the business.
They offer incredible training opportunities and you will no doubt be working with some of the best UX researchers and designers in the industry.
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: sm@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.