UX Researcher | London | £400-£450 p/d | Global Retailer
About the role:
A global retailer is looking to run a discovery research with large customers to understand the procurement journey that they go through.
The successful candidate will be an experienced User Researcher with a track record of planning and running research autonomously. The research is expected to be carried out through in situ interviews / ethnographically.
The role is a 6 months contract will be be based out of London but with occasional travel to other offices for meetings. There may be some travel to customer sites and flexible remote working is also on offer. We are looking for someone who is available as soon as possible but we will be able to wait a little for the right candidate.
The key themes of the discovery will be:
- The holistic purchase journey from the perspective of procurement teams
- What capabilities are needed to become the full range supplier for large customers
- the level of product data large customers require to purchase with confidence and how purchase channel impacts on this
- Work with stakeholders and other researchers to refine research questions and requirements for user research
- Plan and conduct data collection with customers to gather insights into their working environments, goals, and existing procurement activities
- Document customers working practices through journey mapping or other visual means
- Generate and share actionable research insights via reports, presentations and other means
- Lead strategic and ideation session based on insights generated
- Min 3 years experience conducting User Centred Design in commercial environments
- Experienced in collaborating with stakeholders and team members to help solve design challenges
- Proven capability in all phases of User Centre Design
- Experience of conducting ethnographic or in situ research is preferable
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Confident and capable in presenting and explaining findings to a range of stakeholders
If you feel this role is a good match – please get in touch.|