UX/UI Designer | Fintech | London | 3 month contract | £500pd
UX/UI Designer | Fintech | London | 3 month contract | £500 per day
I am working with a fintech start up who are seeking a UX/UI Designer and have serious backing from a global banking group who are giving them some serious potential to progress. These guys are on a mission of a life time to help smaller UK businesses find their way and, at the end be a little more successful. Everyone likes helping out the little guy right?
They combine the latest technologies with customer-centric design to consistently deliver exciting digital experiences that help businesses grow.
Summary of the role
The UX/UI Designer’s primary responsibility is going to drive the product design, this will include research, ideation, concepting, detailed design, prototypes and user testing. Also within the companies cross-functional product teams, UX Designers will work closely with Product Owners, content owners, UX and developers to create elegant user experiences & design that capture business impact.
- Research, identify and articulate customer needs
- Produce and review wireframes and story boards for digital products
- Build prototypes and design tests to validate customer needs, requirements and behaviours
- Design elegant and delightful product experiences as part of a cross-functional agile product teams
- Clearly articulate design needs and key decisions to business stakeholders, collaborating closely with Product Leads and Product Owners
This is a 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: email@example.com
Position: UX/UI Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Length: 3 months