UX/UI Designer | Global Airline | £50,000 Tax free | UAE
About the UX/UI Designer role…
This is a UX/UI Designer who will be joining an established design team for one of the major global airlines. As a UX/UI Designer you will be designing the digital experience across all platforms from responsive web to native apps for this really forward-thinking luxurious airline group.
Within this role, you will be expected to use your spectrum of skills from UX, product and Visual design skills to work on building world class experiences that will be a forefront of design.
The UX/UI Designer will create holistic solutions that will meet both consumer and business needs working closely with cross-functional teams. And what’s really important is that the designs created and executed are validated through research and so you are never assuming but always giving the customers what they want.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in a UX, UI, Interaction Design or a Product design role.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of best UCD practices, methodologies and UX approaches.
- Have a strong understanding and a keen passion for user centred design.
- You must be well organised and have an excellent approach to understanding users in order to come up with validated design decisions
- Working with both brand and style guidelines to design high resolution interactive prototype
- Have experience working in an agile process
- Worked with cross-functional teams including designers and developers
- Have experience using tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, Proto.io or Principle
- Familiarity in using testing tools or methods such as AB/MVT, Guerrilla or Remote testing
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
About the Company:
This is one of the major global airlines with a diverse range of customers all the way up to high-end. Located in the UAE in a modern city offering a fantastic and forward-thinking lifestyle and unlimited sunshine, there’s no better place to be.
With a brand of this size and several thousand employees, it’s refreshing to know that they take digital very seriously and it’s at the heart of their business. Without customers they wouldn’t be the thriving business they are and are always finding new ways of improving their experience. Their employees are fundamental to their success and with that comes a real opportunity to grow and further develop your skills whilst being able to make a real impact from day one.
Get In Touch
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: SM@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £50,000 Tax Free + relocation package (if from abroad) and benefits
Industry: UX and Design