UX/UI Designer | London | Sports | 6 Months | Paying up to £500pd
My client is a sports technology company who utilising new and emerging technologies, to enable an ever richer rewarding fan experience. The way they want to do this is through technologies like OTT VOD, virtual and augmented reality, wearable tech, AI and Blockchain, so they are developing products, platforms and experiences which enable globally distanced fans to connect and engage more deeply with the sports that they love.
THE UX/UI DESIGNER ROLE
My client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to take on a hands-on role where you are going to be working across multiple fan-engagement products. You are going to need to be able to design cutting-edge web experiences working proactively as part of the core product and engineering teams. You are going to need to be comfortable becoming involved in vital product and visual design decisions as well as becoming an active voice for their users.
Day to day duties
- making sure products are best-in-class in terms of visual design and UX
- Be responsible for creating and maintaining a visual identity for the brand across multiple products
- Deliver a range of low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity designs, and working closely with the engineering team to deliver them
- Creating user-journey maps, identifying improvements and producing the designs to turn these into reality
- Designing and managing user studies.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Day Rate: £450pd £500pd
Contract Length: 6 Months