Video Editor with experience of creating and editing videos for social media required for an exciting fitness start-up based in London (the role will be remote working for the foreseeable future). The successful candidate will also have good graphic design skills, really understand how to create and edit great viral video’s and ideally be able to self shoot.
About the role
This will be a varied role working in a fast paced start-up environment where no two days are the same!
The Video Editor responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure that all relevant functions for video content production are met. Be aware of current social media visual trends as well as social and community events.
- Edit high quality promos and ads
- Create engaging content
- Edit client YouTube videos
- Liaise with the brand development team to respond to content comments
- Use cameras to shoot supporting footage where necessary
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ability to create “hype” and on trend videos relevant to the fitness industry to gain social media engagement.
- Ability to create best in class content (Motion graphics, videos, animation, print, digital) in alignment with branding & design guidelines using Adobe Creative Suite is essential (Premiere Pro / After Effects / Audition / Photoshop).
- Creative flair, design skills and a strong visual sense
- A solid understanding of strategies employed on social media video platforms (e.g YouTube and Instagram).
- Ability to work under pressure on a number of assets at the same time whilst maintaining high quality output.
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of previous work.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative suite – especially Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Entrepreneurial mindset
What they can offer you
My client are going through and exciting growth stage and this offers the right individual the opportunity to really help grow their offering and become an integral part of the team. They offer a fast paced exciting working environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.