About the role
Video Localisation Manager, Europe and Mexico/Latin America required for a global publisher based in London. As Video Localisation Manager you will have experience of video programming and also experience of video localisation for the different markets. This is much more of an editorial role as opposed to an operations / workflow role. The role is based in London and offers a hybrid working model of 2 days from home and 3 days in the office per week.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Drive a robust digital video localisation programming pipeline for local language France, Spain, Germany, Italy, (and working closely with our Russian) audiences across my clients portfolio of iconic brand that delivers on the brands’ iconic attributes and optimizes appeal on designated exhibition/distribution platforms, leveraging a firm understanding of digital metrics and data analytics
- Take briefs from Heads of Programming to fulfill syndication requirements, using archive and new video content to support multi-platform market and regional editorial campaigns and programming initiatives across
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on the digital video library available across multiple platforms and markets
- Partner with in-market teams to understand local cultural dynamics and take an informed approach to localisation
- Partner with the Localisation Manager in APAC to devise and execute cohesive syndication
- Provide market syndication newsletter including pitch documents to aid market programming leads in their syndication decisions
- Support content licensing business by delivering impactful and thorough syndication bundles for new and current partnerships
- Track and log localisation usage across the European and Mexico/Latin America region
What Skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in the digital media space as a professional with inclusive style that garners respect and trust across stakeholders and team members
- A solid understanding of the global video landscape
- Experience or knowledge of using a Content Management System or similar softwares
- Trouble-shoot and use one’s own initiative to provide solutions when schedule or plans change due to delays or scope change, with focus on managing risk and expectations
- A strong team player who is engaging, enthusiastic, and positive; with interest in developing relationships with colleagues on all levels
- Highly organised with ability to meet tight deadlines and drive projects
- Excellent attendance and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- A natural problem solver
- An innate understanding and appreciate of world culture, and the political and operational challenges of our global markets
- Natural leader with high diplomacy skills
- Experience working for a global company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work at pace without compromising on quality
- Experience building relationships remotely and across cultures and timezones
- A strong and proactive knowledge of fashion, beauty and entertainment industry
- Fluency in two or more languages is highly desirable
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in it’s field and has a portfolio of iconic titles known throughout the world. They are going through an exciting transformation of the video offering and this is a truly exciting time to join!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.