About the role
Video Programmer required for a leading media owner based in London (the role is currently remote working). The role will be joining this successful editorial team and your day will be split between programming original and partnered content along with video editing and social media video content creation using Adobe Premiere . The successful candidate will have ideally worked within a news room environment or have an interest in news & current affairs. This is initially a 1 year fixed term contract.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Ideally have 2 years’ experience in digital media, specialising in video.
- Be passionate about news and the opportunity to serve society.
- Have a track record of success programming video in a fast-paced media environment.
- Be able to demonstrate creativity and problem solving on a daily basis.
- Have experience liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- Be inclusive and collaborative.
- Understand the importance of tone, and adapt video/audio according to content and format.
- Be familiar with video, motion graphics and photo editing tools (particularly Adobe products).
- Have a passion for social media, and demonstrate an ability to create content for different social platforms
- Have excellent communication skills at all levels, and an ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- BA or BS degree (or higher) preferred – journalism-related, or a demonstrable equivalent in real-world experience.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.