Web Analyst | HealthTech Ecommerce Brand | London | £45k
RedCat Digital are working with a HealthTech Ecommerce business to find a Web Analyst to join the team in London.
- Oversee all web analytics for ecommerce site
- Extensive use of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- KPI reporting
- Understand customer behaviour
- Tableau for visualisation
My client is becoming a leader in footwear technology, they make and sell shoes which are not only healthy for the wearer but also for the world. They do this by working with an army of medics, scientists, physicists and health professionals to develop footwear which is scientifically proven to provide health benefits for the wearer as opposed to traditional models of shoes. Additionally they also develop footwear which is produced sustainably using recycled, locally sourced materials, with efficient and eco-friendly production techniques, in independently monitored ethical factories.
In 2018 they reached over £10million in sales and have now grown to over 80 people. We are now looking for an experienced Web Analyst to support the Ecommerce team further. This is an incredibly autonomous role which will allow you to have full ownership of the Google Analytics. Key responsibilities include;
- Monitor and report on website performance using GA360.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly KPI reporting, working to project plans and timelines, communicating progression a regular basis.
- Take full responsibility of journey tagging to enable accurate tracking, optimization and updating tags/pixels using GTM360
- Proactively identify performance gaps in the website and make high-level suggestions for improvement.
- Work with other data sources to provide insight on user behaviour and site performance relative to business developments.
The right person for this role will be an experienced web/digital analyst with strong demonstrable experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will have a background in retail/Ecommerce analytics with an understanding of performance marketing channels and customer segmentation.
In addition to your technical skills you will also be a fantastic communicator, able to work collaboratively with a host of different stakeholders and really show an understanding of how the work you do can impact the business in a wider sense.
To hear more about this role please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital on firstname.lastname@example.org