Web Analytics Manager | London | £60K – £70K
Web Analytics Manager
About the Web Analytics Manager Role
We are seeking a Web Analytics Manager for an innovative market changing startup, which has undergone massive growth over the past 12 months, trebling their headcount. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and who is looking to have a lot of control over how their role operates within the business. The team is top class with dynamic thinking experts and a fantastic working environment.
- Setting up daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports for multiple country sites
- Ownership of the tracking and tagging strategy, utilising Google Tag Manager
- Performing A/B Testing for site design and functionality in order to improve KPIs
- Analysing the customer journey and funnels and identify improvement opportunities
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Tagging management and implementation experience via Google Tag Manager
- A/B testing tools experience such as visual website optimiser
- Advanced excel experience is required
About the Company…
This company in revolutionising the Beauty industry with a fantastic new way to buy products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start up with global coverage at the forefront of their aspirations.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, innovative interesting company and work