Length: 1 year contract
Location: London Office / Hydrid – Commuting to London 2 days a week (No remote)
We’re looking for a growth-obsessed Web & Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager, responsible for optimising and delivering the Web & CRO strategy for a global fintech organisation. Reporting to the Web & CRO Lead you will support the management of their website strategy & CRO roadmap to deliver world-class E2E experiences to their partners’ acquisition journey with the ultimate goal of increasing conversion rates.
Working alongside the Marketing, Design, Product, Sales and Customer teams you will collaborate across functions to ensure the website strategy is set out to help achieve wider business goals.
• Manage end-to-end optimisation testing process covering the entire web lifecycle for their customers (direct) journeys
• Manage every aspect of the website which will include new web and feature builds
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis
• Plan and own the ongoing test roadmap to optimise onsite user journeys
• Use A/B and MVT testing
• Close collaboration with creative/content teams, paid media teams and web developers to project manage all testing and change on the web platform
• Use of CRO tools and platforms such as Optimizely, VWO, AB tasty etc..
• Deep levels of analysis using Adobe Analytics, Full Story and other platforms
• Review and benchmark competitors’ user experience and performance to ensure they continue to provide a best-in-class experience for their prospects and customers.
• Be able to present and influence at all levels of the organisation
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
• 3+ years experience in managing a website from a digital acquisition and customer journey perspective for a B2B Business preferably in SaaS.
• Ability to identify and map the full customer journey to enable holistic improvements and changes, supported by reporting and data-led analysis and insights.
• Coordinating with Demand Generation, Product and Customer marketing teams on journey mapping creating a vision and strategy for new customer pathways to conversion and cross-sell (new landing pages, product pages, blog posts, lifecycle assets etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe analytics, Full Story (or similar Digital Experience solutions) with proven experience of improving conversion rates.
• Running additional quantitative and qualitative research on visitors to understand their behaviour, heat mapping and implement tracking and targeting tooling.
• Maintain and improve their existing internal software setup to enable best-in-class testing.
• Commercially astute and business-minded, having the company’s ROI as the key driver of success.
• Plan, implement and prioritize data-led testing at scale (in cooperation with product, design, revenue, and analytics teams)
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders