About the role:
Website Content Manager required for a leading funeral organisation based in Windsor (hybrid working). This is a great opportunity to join a small multi-talented marketing team in a growing company who are investing in the client digital experience. Reporting to the Senior Website and Digital Development Manager in the marketing team to support and deliver content and SEO strategy across my clients brands, on a local and national basis via all digital channels. Their ambition is to create a seamless experience at every touch point for potential and existing clients, so they can access information and seek support and guidance to arrange a funeral, buy a funeral plan and for all bereavement support.
This is a varied role and will suite a content manager with a broad skillset. Also anyone with experience with local search will suit this role well.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Managing content and updating our suite of over 130 brand websites to ensure that accurate information is available for our online customers.
- Write and edit copy in line with our brand, tone of voice and house style guidelines and our content strategy
- Making sure that all pricing information is accurate and consistent.
- Understanding the online competitor landscape for our brands and ensuring we are the Funeral Director of choice in each local area we operate in.
- Supporting all at need and funeral plan digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
- Delivering SEO strategies through keyword research and content creation alongside the Senior Website and Digital Development Manager and SEO agency to develop strategy and test campaigns.
- Focus on driving quality leads and web traffic to digital channels to increase conversions.
- Work across multiple projects, using your knowledge to develop outstanding content across all digital channels
- Build and edit content pages in WordPress.
- Optimising on-page elements across our websites, including H1 tags, internal links, metadata, and Schema markup.
What skills you need:
My client is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Website Content Manager with proven experience to join the team and help lead the growth of our digital presence. Managing the ongoing content updates across their brand websites and developing their content and SEO strategy to drive traffic and conversions. The role will suit a content manager with design skills, an analytical thinker who is enthusiastic, has a good eye for detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 2 years marketing experience with digital content creation.
- WordPress or similar web interface (CMS)
- Copywriting and content strategy
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Design Skills – Adobe creative suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs or similar
- Data analytics skills and ability to interpret data to influence strategy
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with Reporting Experience
What they can offer you:
They have a family friendly policies and can offer flexible working as well as:
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Regular feedback surveys and opportunities to join project groups
- Employee assistance service
In addition to your salary, you will also receive:
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- An opportunity to join our annual bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Family and friends discounts
- Christmas vouchers
- Eye care
- Refer a friend scheme
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.