RedCat Digital are seeking an ambitious Big Data Recruitment consultant with a proactive attitude who can demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena.
Placing Data Engineers (primarily with Scala/ Python or Java skillsets) into a variety of sectors including Fintech, Retail, Ecommerce, and Banking. An exciting chance to work with start-ups who are working on innovative projects within Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning.
- Warm desk with an extensive existing client base
- Vacancies to work on from Day 1
- Ability to work autonomously without micro-management or KPI’s
- Dual-desk, allowing you to consistently bill with a daybook alone
- Reason for the vacancy is due to a lack of capacity within the office to fulfil our clients’ needs
About the role
- Talent attraction – market mapping and head-hunting – once the pipeline is strong enough resourcers will be hired to support you and your career will really start to take shape….
- Business Development – working closely with other consultants to open existing accounts and developing new long term partnerships
- Marketing/ developing your recruitment brand – working with our marketing manager your role will be to build our brand as the recruitment partner of choice within the Big Data & Analytics sector. We are looking to invest significantly in sponsoring events and giving something back to the community we partner with.
What we need from you
- Passion, drive, energy, determination and commitment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Methodical/ analytically minded.
- Intellectual horsepower – clients come to us when assignments are tough, with our deep knowledge of the sector, RedCat Digital offer advice and guidance on how to source even the scarcest of talent. We want you to become a thought leader
- Passion for providing world-class levels of service to all candidates and clients
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social and a passion to keep up to date with the latest market trends
What we can offer you
- Market-leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry-leading commission structure (achieve 40% commission on billings above £30K in any month)
- Highly defined career path
- Investment in on-going training and personal development
- Incentives – trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team
- Ability to work autonomously within a relaxed environment with self-motivated consultants
- You will be required to target and build deep routed relationships with candidates & clients, helping to build and shape specialist teams in sectors where top talent is always in demand. At RedCat Digital you will have the freedom to partner with clients on roles from £30K, through to high profile, retained Executive Search assignments.
RedCat Digital are seeking ambitious recruiters with a proactive attitude who are able to demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/ mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena. We were one of the first specialist digital recruitment agencies in the UK, established before the likes of Facebook & Google were household names and have been helping to build this fascinating sector since 2000.
Our values are honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to stay at the cutting edge of the sector and have successfully partnered with industry-leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Sky, Microsoft, Yahoo!, ASOS, Burberry, Razorfish for over 15 years in some cases, making over a hundred specialist placements with some brands.
We are looking for Recruiters who want to carve out a long-term career, immerse themselves in our sector and become a market leader in their chosen discipline. In return, we will offer comprehensive training, a market-leading commission structure and rapid career progression.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.