We’re seeking a contract recruitment manager with a proactive attitude who can demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital arena.
About the role
- We are looking for a Billing Manager, someone who will lead by example, but has the ambition to build an amazing contract empire across our core areas – Front-End, UX, Visual Design, Big Data, Back-End, QA, Mobile & Product Management.
- You will ideally have some great existing relationships and work hand-in-hand with our perm team to leverage a brilliant, long-term client base (blue-chip global brands, media owners, agencies, start-ups).
- This is an amazing opportunity to help shape and drive the future of RedCat Digital. This role is pivotal to our growth, we are looking for someone exceptional to build a team around. You will have a mandate to make RedCat Digital the go to digital contract recruitment agency.
What we need from you
- Proven experience within contract recruitment – whether you are an experienced manager or an experienced recruitment consultant looking for that next step up
- Intellectual horsepower – clients come to us when assignments are tough, with our deep knowledge of the sector, RedCat Digital offer advice and guidance on how to source even the scarcest of talent. We want you to be a thought leader…
- Passion for providing world class levels of service to all candidates and clients
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social and a passion to keep up to date with the latest market trends
- You will also have a substantial marketing budget to run/ sponsor events and add value to the industry we support.
We were one of the first specialist digital recruitment agencies in the UK, established before the likes of Facebook & Google were household names and have been helping to build this fascinating sector since 2000.
Our values are honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to stay at the cutting edge of the sector and have successfully partnered with industry leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Sky, Microsoft, Yahoo!, ASOS, Burberry and Monzo for over 15 years in some cases, making over a hundred specialist placements with some brands.
We’re looking for Recruiters who want to calve out a long-term career, immerse themselves in our sector and become a market leader in their chosen discipline. In return we will offer comprehensive training, a market leading commission structure and rapid career progression.
What we can offer you
- Market leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure (achieve 30% commission on billings above £40K in any month
- Trust – we commit to giving you the freedom, tools and development to be successful and we believe in quality over quantity.
- Monthly reviews that actually support you – instead of spending an hour talking about KPI’s, you will have open discussions about how to best develop your market and come up with clear actions that actually make an impact.
- Highly defined career path – Truly meritocratic environment, targets & promotions are all transparent from day one so you know exactly what you need to achieve to progress.
- Weekly training sessions and ongoing coaching from management and directors
- Open access to an exciting client base built over 18 years
- Marketing – what consultant actually likes marketing? We have a full-time marketing manager who will support you with creating marketing leading job ads that reach a wider audience.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team – if your aim is to become a leader, you will receive the support to get there.
- Incentives – trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- Remote working
- 1 duvet day per year
- Ability to work autonomously within a relaxed environment with self-motivated consultants
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.