Senior Finance Editor wanted to join a global content marketing agency based in London. This role is on a market leading finance account and is about driving engagement through long form content, articles, thought leadership, case studies and video pieces.
The position is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience and is an initial 12 month ftc.
About the role
The role is very much about creating engaging long-form content to go on the clients digital channels and will be aimed at businesses and senior individuals within the finance world. You will be expected to write engaging stories to drive traffic to the business website – this could be detailed case studies with complimentary infographics and videos, articles on industry trends, or even Thought Leadership pieces. The person in this role needs to have that ability and gravitas to manage, interview and speak credibly to senior stakeholders, so lengthy experience and understanding of the finance world is an absolute must.
What skills do you need?
- Ability to mix journalism story telling with content marketing within the world of finance
- Staying on top of trends within the finance industry
- Experience working in the finance industry previously, having the ability to understand complex terms and jargon
- Great writer – preferably from a journalism background
- expert in speaking with and interview c-suites for thought leadership pieces
- Understanding of data to build content strategies and content
- Using strategy to both concept and deliver on creative
- Managing and communicating with senior stake holders with the ability to sell in ideas to clients
- Creating both multi-platform and platform specific content, and know what content will work on each specific channel
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000 and the chance to work with one of largest finance organisations in world. The agency is a growing content agency sitting within a large agency group, so potential for growth within the role is also expected. It will also come with all the perks and benefits of working for a large agency organisation.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.