About the role
One of the largest UK Banks is looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join the fantastic digital product-related human-centred design team, to play a key part in the development of a research programme. With a constant growing digital environment, the Senior UX Researcher will be working closely with the product team in order to help the bank deliver enjoyable and top-level experiences for its customers.
Working on a variety of different research projects, which include understanding the needs of the customers of one of the most popular apps within financial services, and defining new propositions for future innovations of the bank.
What skills you need
- Experience in working within human-centred design teams.
- Using quantitative and qualitative research to help overcome a variety of challenges.
- Ability to shape and examine the research process in order to help inform important business decisions as well as meet customer needs and wants.
- Ability to review experiences through a probing lens.
- Strong knowledge of different research techniques, of which include: focus groups, UX evaluative testing, survey design and many more.
- Experience in delivering crucial insights under pressure.
What responsibilities you will have
- Working with a team of product owners, UX & UI Designers to engage stakeholders through a range of insights that will help drive positive change for the current and new customers.
- Shaping and mentoring more junior members of the HCD team to help with their development.
- Conducting and leading a customer experience research for a vast number of different products that the bank provides, both current and upcoming.
- Championing HCD by recommending the best possible solutions for UX research, principles and processes.
What they can offer you
- £55,000-£65,000 + cash benefits
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + ability to buy up to 5 more
- Flexible benefit fund (Pick and choose benefits, plus cash value on top)
- Remote first working (2 days in office minimum per month)
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.