Art Director wanted to work for a market leading, hyper-growth tech business to concept and execute a wide range of work across a large variety of marketing channels including brand, events and sales – both print and digital. This is a new position for the business and will be working on the EMEA region as part of a global creative team.
This role is paying up to £64,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
The role is brand new position for the business and they need someone who is both going to ideate and execute all design and creative work for their EMEA region. This is a b2b business and all on brand marketing material to drive business sales is going to be created by this person. You will need to be a real self-starter and have a can do attitude as this is a key role in a growing disruptive tech business who’s customers include some of the largest businesses and media agencies in the world.
What skills do you need?
- Working with an already established brand identity and consistently maintaining it
- Both concepting and executing on creative work
- Designing a wide range of work across multiple marketing channels -including banners, events, infographics, emails, presentation, on-set video and sales collateral
- Working closely with the production team to source local production companies and creative talent
- Partnering with the operations team to localise assets
- An impressive portfolio of work that demonstrate experience across a wide range of channels
- Creative thinker – always looking for new innovative ideas and ways to create eye catching work
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Working with wider marketing teams to ensure your always staying on brand
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £64,000 plus company equity, and great benefits such as health and life insurance, and many more
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.