I’m the Founder and Managing Director of RedCat and am behind the strategy and growth of the company. I am a big family man and have 3 children; Joseph, Luca and Elisa – along with RedCat, these are my true passions in life.
- Likes – going to the gym, sports, F1, pizza, ice cream, Go-Karting, The Godfather
- Dislikes – trousers worn way too low, TV soaps, fizzy drinks
- 0207 265 7800
Director of Digital Recruitment
I joined RedCat Digital 17 years ago, as employee number 1. What a journey, since joining I’ve got married, had two children and helped shape an industry that is completely unrecognisable from when we started the company! We’ve partnered with some amazing clients, placing hundreds of digital specialists across UX, Tech, Creative, Mobile, Content, Ecommerce, CX, Analytics, Content, Product Management and Project Management.
I work with a fantastic group of people who don’t take themselves too seriously but are passionate about delivering world-class services for clients and candidates. It’s still fun and people even laugh at my bad jokes!
- Likes – telling bad jokes, my children (sometimes), my dog (sometimes), Harry Kane (all the time).
- Dislikes – people who walk slowly in London, raisins in a curry, my son changing my iPhone settings and asking him nicely to help me change it back to normal and people who don’t wash and sit next to me on the train
- 07900 894 478
Head of Content and Editorial
I Joined RedCat in July 2004 to specialise in digital content & editorial. I head up the content and editorial desk and I have established partnerships with a number of leading media owners, e-commerce companies and digital agencies.
I love working at RedCat as we offer a supportive/collaborative environment which is led from the top down. I love working in the ever-changing environment of digital media and the journey content has been on over the last decade.
Candidates are key to everything we do! I put as much value in my candidates as I do my clients and always try and offer/advice guidance where I can.
- Likes – Watching my step-son play football, watching Spurs win, (this doesn’t happen as often as I would hope!) sunny days, cold beer & expresso martini.
- Dislikes – Brussel sprouts, caravans, rainy days & warm Bitter.
- 020 7265 7800
Head of Ecommerce and Customer Experience
I joined RedCat in January 2014 after 8 years in Engineering Recruitment so going Digital was a big change! Not only was changing markets a great move for me but my choice of Digital Recruitment companies couldn’t have been better.
RedCat have an amazing team of people, who are passionate and hardworking, as well as very fun! I have now built a great team here myself and am working with some of the digital market leaders in telco, retail and banking. I am very passionate about ecommerce and immersing myself in what the professionals I am working with are delivering and how business is growing in that space.
I’ve already witnessed RedCat go from strength to strength over the last 4 years and feel privileged to have been part of that impact
- Likes – Wine/cocktails, going to the gym (kind of), chocolate and New Look!
- Dislikes – vegetables (if its green its mean), jipwhacks, awkward banter
- 0207 265 7800
Head of Product and Technology Innovation
A little bit about me…I live in Greenwich with my fiancé, Old English Sheepdog and my rescue cat and having an Italian dad means that I have spent loads of my upbringing in Milan which has harboured my love for fashion, travel, Mediterranean cuisine and prosecco!
I started my career in IT Recruitment for Investment Banking (for my sins!!) in 2009. Thankfully I found the world of digital in 2012 and joined RedCat Digital at the beginning of 2013; I have truly never looked back! With a degree in the arts and a career spread across the creative and sales industry, digital combined with tech is the most exciting, ever-changing space to be in.
I manage a team of high performing sector specialists covering Product Management/ Business Analysts, Front End Development, UX/ Design and Big Data and I am truly passionate about the future of tech and data in digital; not to mention that we work with some of the most inspiring and forward-thinking companies in the world!…The quarterly parties aren’t too bad either ?
- Likes – Mulberry, MAC, Australia and Alfie (my Old English Sheepdog).
- Dislikes – ironing, dishonesty and mosquitos.
- 0207 265 7800
Head of Marketing Recruitment
After being a proud RedCat employee for over 4 years now, I am confident in saying, RedCat has been the best place to grow my career in a well-supported environment where the sky is the limit! Since being with RedCat I have grown from a resource consultant to Heading up my own ever gowning team!
Here at RedCat, I Head up the Marketing Recruitment team. I source only the finest talent within the exciting and explosive Marketing space, by connecting with our existing, unparalleled network and proactively headhunting from the passive candidate market. I also partner with some amazing clients to provide my candidates with only the most relevant, challenging and life-changing career moves. I provide professionals for job roles primarily for roles at all levels in Commercial and propositions marketing, CRM, Performance Marketing, and Online Marketing.
- Likes – Live music, Singing & performing, travelling and The Secret
- Dislikes – Negativity, reality TV and auto tune
- 07463 695 047
Head of Agency
RedCat Digital are looking for a new Head of Agency Team Leader to manage the agency team that has recently been reignited. We are looking for someone to grow the team in a number of key areas, specifically UX, Front-End and Creative. The team currently has one very successful, experienced consultant focussed on Project Management/ Client Services into some of the UK’s leading agencies. We have a strong track record and PSL’s in place.
- Your Experience – Proven full life-cycle recruitment experience, managing at least 2-3 people. Strong understanding of the digital/ agency market .Exceptional client-facing skills, proven ability to build long-term relationships and earn the respect, trust and even friendship of clients. Strong, relevant contact network
- Your Personal Traits – Leads by example. Driven by the service levels they provide to clients and candidates. Highly self-motivated. Fun, friendly and passionate about the sector they recruit for
Please email Bex on BA@redcat-digital.com for more information about the role.
Internal Recruitment Manager
I’m Simren, the new Head of Internal Recruitment at RedCat Digital. Due to fantastic client growth, and team expansion plans, I’ve come on board to attract the best talent to assist RedCat in dominating the Digital market.
I’m an ex-agency recruiter, and made the decision to move inhouse 2 years ago – the best part of recruitment for me is the candidate journey so this transition made total sense.
Why RedCat? – RedCat were a client of mine from my rec2rec days. Their culture, team, reputation, ethos and values made them a client that I enjoyed prospecting into my candidates, and now I get to do it on a permanent basis
Analogue at birth, digital by design I have been described as waggish, efficacious, indefatigable, demiurgic, convivial marketing companion and a self-made thousandaire.
I joined the team as the Marketing Manager back in February, since then I’ve transformed our marketing strategy and greatly improved brand awareness. I’m a lone ranger in my department, keeping the marketing platforms and social media focused and driven as I typically spend my day managing online communities and ensuring the blog is filled with engaging content from all RedCat Digital’s specialist areas.
Me? I’d describe myself as quirky and fun- just take a look at my likes if you don’t believe me!
- Likes – Video games, hula hooping and memes
- Dislikes – The colour red, tuna and/or sweetcorn and people that don’t laugh at my jokes