About the Role
We are looking for a Business Analytics Manager to join a global consumer goods company. This person will oversee the EMEA region and work alongside the business analyst team to give them guidance over their specific areas.
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst with experience across multiple areas of the business at a retail or consumer goods company.
- Strong experience using business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen and a data driven mindset.
- Proven experience drawing conclusions from POS, supply chain and marketing metrics to provide an insight of online growth.
- Delivering analytical insight of business domains across EMEA.
- Partnering with key stakeholders within sales and commercial teams to support promotion and launches of merchandise.
- Work closely within the business analyst team to help bring a broad analytical view to individual areas.
- Drive continued improvement of the businesses analytical capabilities across the region and stay on top of industry trends.
What’s on Offer:
- Up to £67,000 + bonus + benefits
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Leave
- + More!
This is a great opportunity for a Business Analytics Manager to join an global consumer company that has a strong footprint in the EMEA region to continue enabling business transformation.
Business Analytics Manager
Up to £67,000 + bonus/benefits
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability, or age.