Senior Data Analyst required for a challenger brand in the broadband sector. My client is going through an exciting growth phase and is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the team.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be responsible for measurement and insights in their growth strategy to make online their hero channel. You will analyse both their digital marketing as well as on-site behavioural data to guide their growth strategy. You are someone with a high ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the “so what?” question. You have at least 3 years’ experience using Data Analytic tools and data engineering (Big Query, SQL).
About the role
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer Insights: Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of site developments, AB Testing campaigns, commercial performance and marketing campaigns
- Measurement: Working with the web development team to ensure correct measurement across all platforms
- Marketing segmentation: Develop and maintain our marketing segmentation, e.g., for geographic targeting
- A/B testing: Analyse digital marketing and on-site tests and provide recommendations for continuous improvements
- Tagging & tracking: Define business requirements for tagging and tracking across all platforms
- Reporting: Develop and maintain our daily and weekly business reporting to steer the eCommerce business; support integration with data lake & warehouse
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Overall, we hire for strong intrinsic capabilities
- >3y experience in web analytics: Familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, A/B testing tools, attribution tools
- Data engineering: Experience extracting and manipulating data from denormalised sources using SQL; working with AWS / BigQuery
- Quantitative – educated to a degree level preferably in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- Excel/Powerpoint – Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
- Doer – you get things done. Done is better than perfect
What they can offer you
This role offers you the opportunity to work with highly talented people and the best technology in the market. My client has recently gained extensive funding and as a result has some exciting growth plans that you will be able to be a part of. They also offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.