About the role:
Working for one of the UK’s leading wealth management companies (managing billions £ in assets) as a Senior Data Analyst, you’ll work to provide detailed insights and analysis to help them better understand their customers and make strategic decisions.
As Senior Data Analyst you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing insight and understanding of prospective customers with a focus on retention and acquisition.
- Interpreting commercial issues and opportunities into SQL/Python/PowerBI code to deliver insights and resolutions.
- Carrying out campaign analysis, building an understanding of KPI’s and informing best practice across the business to identify and advise on improvements in execution
- Building statistical models to provide insights which will inform decisions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an Analyst or analytics role
- Strong SQL, Python, R (ideally all 3)
- PowerBI would be advantageous, as would having knowledge of Snowflake environment
- Good communications skills
- Candidates may come from any sectors such as finance, retail, ecommerce, fintech, travel, media, gaming, etc.
What’s being offered:
- A competitive salary of up to £85k.
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and a generous pension contribution.
- Hybrid working model of 2 days a week in office.
- Generous holiday package and shared parental leave.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Data Analyst to join an industry leading and rapidly growing financial organization that can offer excellent career progression
Senior Data Analyst
Berkshire / Hybrid
£85k + bonus + benefits