About the role:
Agency Sales Partner required for a leading media owner based in London. The role with be hybrid working with 2 – 3 days per week in London. This role will be an initial 12 month Fixed Term contract. This is an exciting and varied role offering you the chance to utilize my client extensive suits of products to ensure you meet your agency partners needs. This is a strategic-thinking solutions selling role which will allow you to apply valuable insights to the agency partners.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Develop custom client solutions utilizing my client’s entire suite of products, including Display, Mobile, Video, Native and Creative Partnerships
- Delivering DSP, Managed and Partnership growth across your agency patch
- Develop strategic plans to achieve and/or exceed target revenue goals
- Work with internal teams to ensure our approach to agencies is clear and we are collectively working towards the same strategy and ensure our GTM is communicated clearly and concisely to our advertisers
- Partner with clients to understand strategic needs and deliver resources to meet not only advertising needs, but overarching business needs
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the digital media industry including developing innovations in mobile, video, programmatic and other emerging media
What skills you need:
- The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strategic-thinking and solution selling is second nature to you, allowing you to apply valuable insights to our customers
- Excellent knowledge of current and future programmatic landscape
- Experience of selling strong performance and brand campaigns as well as successful creative partnerships and working with agency digital, comms planning, and partnership divisions
- You have the tools to create winning media strategies
- You are passionate about providing the best customer service and have a successful track record of building meaningful client relationships
- Last, but certainly not least — you are an excellent communicator, negotiator, and presenter
What they can offer you:
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work across a host of digital products and the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.