Working for a healthtech startup recently acquired backed by a global leader in the space, the Senior Product Designer will help to build cutting edge products using the latest wearable tech to enable patients to recover better and faster, helping to bridge the gap between clinician and patient.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for:
- End-to-end product design for web and mobile
- Working in an agile product team with product managers, engineers and researchers
- Working closely with user research to understand both patient and clinician needs, translating into the product design process
- Contributing to the overall product strategy
The Senior Product Designer will have:
- Strong Product Design (both UX and UI design) experience
- Ideally worked on web and mobile app products
- Experience with inclusive or accessible design is great
- Experience in healthtech, medtech or medical devices would be ideal, but is not a prerequisite
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Product Designer to join an extremely well-backed healthtech organisation building products that have huge potential to genuinely make a big impact on patient care and recovery.
Senior Product Designer
London / hybrid (1 day a week in office)
£65-75k + bonus + benefits