Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer wanted for a very well known Private Bank and Wealth Manager in the UK who provide first-class, day-to-day banking services such as current accounts, mortgages and credit cards, as well as flexible, innovative lending services. You will be creating dotted line connections between investments in the main bank and their wealth proposition, using a service design mindset to identify gaps in the design process working across multiple squads taking a view of the entire end to end process.
As Senior Product Designer you’ll be joining a diverse and inclusive team of strategists, product owners, researchers and designers to craft exceptional digital experiences for their customers.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/Product Design with a strong Service Design mindset
- Experience within highly regulated or financial services environments
- Knowledge of design patterns and standards across iOS, Android and Web
- A practical understanding of visual design principles including hierarchy, layout, spacing, alignment, typography and colour
- The ability to use tools like Figma, ProtoPie and UserZoom
- CRM / Microsoft Dynamics experience desired but not essential
What they can offer
· Up to c.£100,000, plus benefits
· Hybrid working in London, 2+ days a month