Content Designer – Financial Services
We are looking for a Content Designer to join one of the largest financial services companies in the UK to help shape the future of banking.
You will working within the innovation design team delivering on high value digital transformation projects. You will be responsible for developing the content strategy and delivering content that creates compelling user experiences.
You will be a key player in the future of the business, where they always look to promote from within and where professional development of the team is a key focus for the design leadership.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute on deliverables like competitive research, content audits, content models, and content matrices
- Working cross functionally to implement content strategy across multiple platforms
- Carry the brand voice through multiple channels, while driving product-specific tone and style standards,
- Create new systems to organise new and existing content
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years experience in Content Design or UX Writing
- A collaborative work style and the ability to think holistically—understanding how design and content strategy work together to provide customers with a consistent end-to-end message
- Experience working with engineering teams
What They Can Offer:
- Salary around £65,000 – £75,000 + bonus + bens
- Flexi working, 2+ days a month in office
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.