Social Media Executive required for an exciting fitness start-up based in London (working remotely for foreseeable future). As Social Media Executive you will help manage their social channels. My client are in growth stage so I need someone that is super motivate, hardworking with a ‘can do’ attitude. In an ideal world you would have worked in the fitness industry within a social role or at least have a real interest in fitness.
About the role
This will be a varied role working in a fast paced start-up environment where no two days are the same!
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Responsible for the day to day management of our social media platforms. Execute visual and video content across all channels using various social media scheduling tools, including some paid support.
- Feedback and suggest engaging ideas in line with branding for posts across all channels (Instagram – Grid, Posts, Stories, Reels, IGTV, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & TikTok.
- Support in the planning of expanding our channels and driving channel innovation.
- Report on success of campaigns and content, suggest recommendations for improvement
- Proactive in encouraging engagement and replying to get conversations going on our social media posts.
- Assisting on Creative/Brand Ambassador Shoots
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally previous experience managing social media channels, preferably within a fitness brand
- Relentless creativity and ability to write copy
- Keen interest and experience in fitness
- Organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- High level of professionalism as representing the brand
- Team player
- Quick moving, can take any task on without apprehension
- Happy to stay on top of customer service within social media
What they can offer you
My client are going through and exciting growth stage and this offers the right individual the opportunity to really help grow their offering and become an integral part of the team. They offer a fast paced exciting working environment.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.