About the role:
This is an amazing new opportunity for a Social Media Executive to make their mark at one of the largest travel companies in the world. This is your chance to work at a company that oversees 40 award-winning travel and hospitality brands that span 70 countries. You will be joining buzzing a team that has a great work culture in the heart of London.
They are looking for someone who is passionate about social media and is up to date with online trends to help shape key social media content for two of their staple travel brands. You will be looking to help create interactions with the brand’s community, by delivering engaging and vibrant content for customers to engage with. You will also be looking to support the team with the production of their creative content by assisting in editing photo and video content on multiple channels including Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- An ability for sourcing content across two brands – identifying User-generated content, guest stories and new content ideas that will sustain a strong and engaging social calendar
- Being able to provide copywriting support across the two brands, contributing to post captions and social campaigns where required
- Scheduling content for two brands, ensuring posts are correct and ready for publishing
- Manage and engage with their community of past and prospective guests across the two of their brands’ social media channels. This will involve daily monitoring and responding to DMs, liking, and engaging with comments, and escalating any issues to the relevant teams
- Working cross-departmentally when required, assisting on projects with other teams, e.g., partnerships, editorial etc.
- Identifying and sourcing stories from their community, which will be used to create social and editorial content
- Building relationships with their extensive network of Travel Directors. Engaging with their content, identifying the strongest content creators, requesting content to use across each brand’s social channels, and briefing in specific content requests to help achieve social objectives.
Relevant experience & key skills:
- Min 1 year of social experience across multiple platforms
- Passionate about social media (stays up to date with online trends)
- Fast learner
- Hungry to learn and get stuck in
- Familiar with social scheduling tools including Sprout Social
- Experience with creative content tools such as Canva
What they can offer you:
- Salary: £30,000
- Hybrid working: London