About the Role
Working for a high-growth (+25% YOY), sustainable consumer eCommerce scale-up, Customer Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape the growth of their loyalty program. You’ll be responsible for creating customer-centric strategies and executing the loyalty program while optimising personalisation and customer engagement to achieve business growth.
- Proven experience working in Retention, Loyalty or CRM focused role, with experience working on a loyalty program.
- Familiarity with CDP and ESP tools such as Bloomreach, Treasure Data, Blueconic etc.
- An analytical growth mindset and able to use analytical principals to extract meaningful customer insights.
- Proficiency with SQL, HTML and platform integration is preferable.
- Previous experience working at a D2C or eCommerce company.
- Implementing customer segmentation strategies using CRM Data and insights to optimise customer engagement.
- Driving customer-centric strategies for the loyalty program that you will be helping to build out and execute to enhance retention and loyalty.
- Help coach and support the CRM team to optimise their initiatives using your insights.
- Manage and strategise the loyalty program, and develop future loyalty incentives and communication.
What’s on Offer:
- Up to £60,000 + bonus + benefits
- Company discount
- Flexible Working
- + More!
This is a great opportunity for a Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager to join a high-growth eCommerce scale-up to own and grow the loyalty program of the business.
Customer Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager
Up to £60,000 + bonus/benefits
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability, or age.