About the Role –
Working for a global, multi-channel luxury goods company, the eCommerce Manager will own the digital experience across their online stores/websites, ensuring a best-in-class customer experience, working cross-functionally with tech teams to deliver necessary changes, as well as leading on CRM.
You will be responsible for:
• Owning the online customer experience
• Ensuring smooth customer journeys from landing page through to checkout
• Maximizing cross-sell and upsell opportunities
• Onsite merchandising
• Running CRO tests
• Working with the tech team to deliver website changes
• CRM/email marketing
You will have:
• Experience running eCommerce/retail websites
• Worked with Shopify
• Ideally have experience with email marketing / CRM
• Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset
• Great communication and stakeholder management skills
• Candidates could come from roles such as eCommerce Executive/Manager, Website Manager, Digital Manager, etc.
The eCommerce Manager will be joining a rapidly growing business going from strength to strength. Their products are industry leading and sought after around the world.
Location – Henley-on-Thames/Hybrid
Up to £50k