About the Role:
A great opportunity for a Payments Product Owner to work for an award winning payment partner backed by one of the biggest UK banks, on greenfield projects to enable SME’s to have a secure and easy way to process payments. Being backed by one of the leading UK banks, they provide security and trust to their valuable customers. Working with small to medium businesses in creating a cutting edge experience whilst keeping their customers at the heart of their proposition. The focus is to ensure quick and easy set-up, to allow customers to focus on what they do best- sell their products/services.
The role will give you the opportunity to lead the development and improvement of a host of digital features, with the opportunity to implement new ePOS software and systems. You will set the vision for, in order to provide world class digital service to customers, whilst taking ownership of the digital roadmap, whilst managing, defining and prioritising the digital backlog.
Sitting within a young, dynamic team across their payments function, your experience as a Product Owner will be vital in driving key aspects of the customers digital journey. You will prioritise and deliver improvements using information on customers, business stakeholders and market conditions.
- Acting as the digital feature owner and inspiring the team from ideate to execution
- Working with stakeholders in delivering on KPIs and monitoring the digital customer experience
- Experience working with Agile delivery approaches
- Prior experience implementing softPOS would be beneficial
- Strong experience as a Product Owner with a clear knowledge of payments
- Financial services experience is preferred, with digital payments experience ideal
- Proven success in the development and implementation of ePOS software and systems
- Previous experience in digital payments product management is essential
- Experience in designing and executing on growth strategies to deliver business and customer value
What they can offer you:
- Salary: £80,000-£90,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 30 days annual leave
- Hybrid working, two days a month minimum in London Office