Working for a well-known consumer brand with millions of customers, the Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the growth of affiliates, using performance data to plan and lead the affiliate marketing strategy; communicating this with external partners and senior internal stakeholders.
The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for:
- Communicating the affiliate strategy with publishers/partners, network agencies and internal stakeholders
- Using performance data to strategically assist with future campaign planning
- Understanding affiliate KPIs in order to accurately forecast performance and strategically plan
- Understanding and tracking affiliate tech platforms
- Confidently seeking and implementing new opportunities to grow the programme through existing partner offerings and new publisher opportunities
The Affiliate Manager will have:
- Used affiliate platforms/networks on a daily basis
- Experience in managing affiliate budgets
- Managed or mentors one exec/junior or have a desire to do so
- Extremely strong communication skills
Candidates could come from agency or client-side and could have titles such as Affiliate Executive, Affiliate Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Partnership Manager, Affiliates Specialist, etc, and have around 1-3 years’ experience.
This is a great opportunity for an Affiliate Manager to take full ownership of an affiliates brand with the performance data of a household name with an amazing culture.
London (extremely flexible working)
£40-45K + amazing bens