A phenomenal opportunity to become a Senior Product Designer for a Global Retail Tech Startup.
As a mature Startup, the Senior Product Designer will be joining as they continue to build out their product capability and grow further with tech innovations in the retail space.
They’ve already begun transforming their digital journeys with their established but growing team. With big launches underway and opportunities to work on new B2B and B2C native mobile and web based products, this Senior Product Designer will be customer obsessed and quite simply want to leave their mark.
As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every part of product development process, from brainstorming the next wave of products and features to the end-to-end design. You will use your full range of product design skills to produce simple, easy to use and reliable designs. You’ll be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible whilst being part of a wider team who will share your same goal of creating an excellent experience for consumers.
What do you need?
- A genuine passion for cutting edge experiences and designing from UX to pixel perfect UI Design. This includes defining user journeys, creating wireframes, low and hi-fidelity prototypes, get involved in usability testing and design thinking
- You must be familiar designing for responsive web (mobile first) and/or native mobile applications for either iOS or Android
- Have experience of working on B2C and/or B2B projects
- Must have experience working in agile environments and juggling multiple tasks
- Drive the importance of best design practice and principles
- Be sociable and love working in a collaborative environment with the opportunity to grow very quickly in the role
- Start-Up experience is a preference but not essential
About the company
They’re an award winning Global Retail Tech Startup, revolutionising the world of retail through tech innovation. They partner with some of the biggest clients having grown to several hundred partnerships. Having only launched a few years ago they’ve grown globally with multiple regional teams to ultimately bring together costumer focus, innovation, retail and technology.